***********************************

Hey, hey!

Hello lovely people!

Yes, I've been gone for a while. And I miss you all! But my health (and those of the people in my household) hasn't been well lately and has kept me away from the Internet. Alas, I may continue to be sporadic with blog posts all through December, but I'll try really hard to keep up with all of you.

I only resurfaced today to acknowledge blog awards that wonderful people have given me. Sorry this took too long, guys!

First off, from Jenny Ryan of You Were Going to be Fantastic is the 7 x 7 Link Award. Since I've already done this, I won't sort through my posts again for the Mostest and the Bestest. :)  If you missed my 7 x 7 post, well, here it is!



Thank you, Jenny! You guys should check out her blog where she posts chapters of a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure story about a girl named Katie. ;)

Next up, is the ever lovely and beautiful friend of mine, Angela V. Cook of The Starving Novelist, who gave me the Beautiful Blogger Award. I love you, girl! Thank you ;)




And lastly, a more recent one, is the One Lovely Blog Award from Dean C. Rich of The Write Time. He blogs about writing and time management, people! If you're having a hard time trying to balance writing with life, go check out some of his posts. I bet you'll find something useful or applicable to you.


Thanks, Dean!

And now, for the awardees:

7 x 7 Link:

1. Erin Summerill
2. Rachna Chhabria
3. Suzanne F. Payne

Beautiful Blogger:

1. A.M. Supinger
2. Ashley Nixon
3. Caitlin Vincent

One Lovely Blog Award

1. Jessie Humphries
2. Peggy Eddleman
3. Jen Bennett

<3 to all. And stay healthy, everyone!

16 comments:

Rachna Chhabria said...

Thanks for the award, Cherie. I am honoured that you thought of me. Hope you are recovering well.

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much, Cherie!!
This is beautiful! And I'm so happy I get to share it with more beautiful bloggers! <3

Jennie Bennett said...

Thank you so much! i hope you don't mind if I don't re-post. I've gotten that exact same blog award three times this week. Just know I love you and I'm so glad you thought of me!

Jessie Humphries said...

You are officially the Queen of bloggy awards! You have so much love to give...where do you get it all? You are seriously rad.

Bethany Crandell said...

I'll take a sparkly, purple goat blog by any day I can get it! LOVE YOU!

Peggy Eddleman said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! So sad you & your fam have been sick.

Congrats on all the awards, and thank you so much for sending one my way!

i'm erin. said...

Oh Cherie! Thanks so much for the award. YOu are so cute and fun.

Jennifer Prescott said...

Miss you and glad to see you resurface, if but briefly! Keep your goat hooves shiny and your family in fine health!

Golden Eagle said...

I'm sorry to hear you've been sick! Hope everyone's feeling better now.

Congratulations on the awards. :)

Sarah Tokeley said...

Congratulations on your awards. Hope you're all fully recovered soon.

Caitlin Vincent said...

Thank you so much! It's a beautiful award and I'm honored you chose to pass it on to me. I'll be posting it Monday :) Congratulations on all your awards and I hope you and your house get to feeling better soon!

A.M.Supinger said...

YAY for you reemerging in the blogsphere, and double YAY for you getting multiple awards!!

Thanks for thinking of me!

Kristin Baker said...

I've been missing you, and I hope you get to feeling better soon! Take care of yourself first. Then get back here and have fun with your online friends. ;)

M Pax said...

Congrats on all your awards. A happy holiday season to you. :)

Kimberly Krey said...

Glad you're feeling better, my dear! Congrats on the rewards; hope you have a fabulous holiday! :)

Anita Grace Howard said...

Congrats to all of the worthy awardees (including our hostess with the mostess sparkles of all, Miss Cherie). Love you lady! And have a wonderful holiday! See you in the New Year. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Precy Larkins's books on Goodreads
Winter's Regret: What Might Have Been Winter's Regret: What Might Have Been
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Followers

READING CHALLENGE

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Precy has read 10 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Archive

My Blog List

BOOKS!!

Precy's bookshelf: read

Whispering Minds
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Night of Cake & Puppets
The Fault in Our Stars
The Return of the King
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
The Last Olympian
The Hundred: Fall of the Wents
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Hunger Games
Wonder
The Founders' Code
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
The Two Towers
The Book Thief
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Lost Hero
Divergent
The Battle of the Labyrinth


Precy Larkins's favorite books »